top of page
  • TPGA

Hazmat Registration Due

Your hazmat registration may be due to the Pipeline Hazardous Material Safety Administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Who Must Register? You must register if you are a person who offers transportation or transports in commerce a shipment containing a quantity of hazardous material that requires placarding required by 49 CFR 172 Subpart F. Note that the transportation of any quantity of hazardous material in bulk packaging requires placarding and therefore registration. This includes residues that remain in an un-purged tank truck or rail tank car.

Registrations for 2021-2022 must be received no later than July 1, 2021

Registration Fees

The fees for 2021–2022 are $250 for small businesses (under 500 employees) and $2,575 for all others.

Learn more, access registration resources and register at

Recordkeeping Requirements. Copies of the registration statement and the certificate of registration must be kept for three years at your principal place of business and must be available for inspection.

22 views0 comments


bottom of page